Dr. Henry N Rajaratnam Oration
SLENDO 2019 invites you to submit your applications for Dr. Henry N Rajaratnam oration to be held at the Endocrine congress 2019 – 1st – 3rd August.
• This is a prestigious oration held under the patronage of the SLCE and is awarded to the best manuscript submitted.
• The submissions must be made before the closing date.
• The oration is awarded to the manuscript which mainly consists of research undertaken by the prospective orator.
Preparation of the manuscript
• Please submit your manuscript under the following sections.
A. General Introduction
B. Studies/Observations: Methods, Results, and Discussion
• Four copies (three without the details of the applicant and one including the personal details) and an e-copy in the PDF format of the manuscript should be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• E-copy of the oration together with the CV must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The text should be printed in a single column format on one side of the paper only.
• The computer language MUST be set to English (U.K.)
• The manuscript should be prepared in Times New Roman font size 12.
The page settings should leave 2.5 cm margins right round.
The line spacing should be set to 1.5 in the paragraph settings.
The pages should be numbered
International applicants can submit e – copy along with their CV.
Deadline to submit the Oration is 21 st May 2019, 4PM IST
• No submissions received after the closing date would be entertained even for consideration.
• Evaluation of the submissions would be undertaken by a sub-committee appointed by the SLCE.
Delivery of the oration
• The Oration delivered should faithfully adhere to the manuscript submitted.
• The format of the presentation will be informed after the decision is made.
• All costs related to the delivery of the oration including travel & lodging will be the responsibility of the orator.